Congratulations to the raffle winners!
All proceeds will go to the Youth with A Future initiative of Ducasse Education
8 WINNERS OF LIVRE DUCASSE AT HOME
Joel M. Nolido
Multiple Choice Phils., Inc.
Margarita San Jose
Eden C. Josef
Aimee M. Ramos
3 WINNERS OF CHAMPAGNE AD
3 WINNERS OF DUCASSE COOKPOTS
Elizia Marie S. Butardo
WINNER OF DINNER FOR 2 AT RESTO101
6 WINNERS OF ONE-YEAR MEMBERSHIP ACADEMIE DE GOUT
Ma Lucidia V. Flojo
Fe M. Silva
Machy De Leon
Wilson T. Ang
4 WINNERS OF SIGNED CHEF'S JACKETS
Ma Diana Paulina Planas
Karlo Marco C. Capellan, MD
WINNER OF 2-NIGHT STAY AT HIJO RESORTS
Rose dela Pena
2 WINNERS OF P5,000 GC THE STUDY SHORT COURSES
Ma Bernadette P. Lagera
WINNER OF 2-NIGHT STAY AT MIDAS HOTEL
Joanne Pia Tabuena
2 WINNERS OF P15,000 GC CULINARY SHORT COURSE OR CERTIFICATE COURSE
WINNER OF 2-NIGHT STAY AT MISIBIS BAY
WINNER OF DINNER FOR 2 AT VOYAGES
Sharlene - Anne L. Gapuz
WINNER OF DINNER FOR 2 AT MORPHEUS
WINNER OF 2-NIGHT STAY AT DONATELA HOTEL
Jose F. Ong
WINNER OF 1 DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION CERTIFICATE COURSE OR REM UNDER ENDERUN EXTENSION
Elnora Lourdes V. Cervantes
Located within Misibis Bay Resort's sprawling 5-hectare property, guests checked in at the Pacific View Wing have access to a long list of outdoor and water sports activities, as well as tours of nearby towns and picturesque spots. Guests can also unwind at Essences Spa and enjoy local delicacies at the Spices Cafe.
The 12 villa boutique resort is situated in a 7.5-hectare property, which guests are encouraged to explore and see the plants and animals that call the grounds their home. Most of the trees were retained when the property was developed, and they still stand today. The villas are designed based on the traditional Philippine Ifugao house concept, mostly found in the Northern part of the country. The interiors are created with design and convenience of its guests in mind.
RESTAURANT ENTREPRENEURSHIP MANAGEMENT PROGRAM FROM ENDERUN EXTENSION
Digital Transformation Certificate Course
Learn more about the digital transformation and develop an actionable strategic plan through this essential certificate program.
Participants can expect to gain a working understanding of the essential components of digital transformation from experts in the field and will be exposed to case-studies across several industries. Immersion trips are designed for participants to get a glimpse of how successful companies operate within an ecosystem of innovation, digitisation, and ultimately, digital transformation.
Classes on Big Data and Analytics, Cloud Computing, Modern Apps, Productivity Tools, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Blockchain, Digital Transformation Operations, and more will be discussed to prepare participants in creating, presenting, and executing their own strategic plan.
Restaurant Entrepreneurship Management Program
The Enderun Restaurant Entrepreneurship Management Program is an intensive 6-week boot camp that will give students unrestricted access to worthwhile business discourse moderated by successful restaurateurs and business management gurus. The students’ exposure to the theoretical aspects of starting a restaurant business shall be coupled with experiential learning. Workshops and immersion trips are well integrated into the program.
Cream of bitter herbs, Bar, citrus fruits, fennel, Quinoa d'Anjou, roots, mushrooms and wild quinces, deer, squash, chestnut or Vacherin citrus, blood orange sherbet, launch without fear in the realization of these iconic recipes from the kitchen of Alain Ducasse.
FOR THE STUDY SHORT COURSES
OR CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
(BANANA BEACH PREMIUM CASITAS)
Situated along a four-kilometer stretch of beach, the Banana Beach Casitas are inspired by traditional Philippine architecture, which complements the tropical vibe of Hijo Resorts Davao.
HARVEST OF HOPE RAFFLE DRAW MECHANICS
- RAFFLE MECHANICS:
- The raffle is open to all who have purchased a Harvest of Hope raffle ticket, which benefits Tuloy Foundation.
- One ticket is equivalent to one (1) raffle entry.
- Participants can purchase as many raffle tickets as they can at PhP300.00 per ticket.
For check payments, payee should be Tuloy Foundation, Inc. to be submitted to the Marketing Department of Enderun Colleges.
Cash payments should be deposited or transferred to Tuloy Foundation's BPI account 0331-1091-93. Proof of deposit or transfer should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for proper validation.
Tickets may also be purchased directly from the Marketing Department of Enderun Colleges.
- MECHANICS OF THE RAFFLE DRAW:
- The winner will be selected randomly on February 15, 2019 at 5PM (Philippines time), at Enderun Colleges. The raffle draw will be done electronically through the supervision of a Tuloy Foundation and Enderun Colleges representative. Draw venue is at Enderun Colleges located at 1100 Campus Ave., McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
- The winner will be informed through phone call and e-mail and will be announced via the Youth With a Future website (www.youthwithafuture.ph). The winner must present his or her government-issued ID as proof of identity in order to claim his or her prize.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This raffle is open to all who purchases a Harvest of Hope raffle ticket, which benefits Tuloy Foundation
- Employees of Enderun Colleges, Inc., Tuloy Foundation, and Ducasse Education are allowed to join the contest.
- Participants must purchase tickets no later than February 14, 2019
- Tickets are available for sale from November 28, 2018 to February 14, 2019. After this date, no further purchases to the raffle will be permitted.
- Winners will be selected via an electronic raffle at Enderun Colleges with representatives from Enderun Colleges and Tuloy Foundation, Inc.
- Enderun Colleges will inform the winners in writing via email or contact their mobile numbers, and winners will be required to respond within 5 days of first contact. If the winner does not respond within this time period, Enderun Colleges reserves the right to select a new winner with no further reference to the initially selected winner.
- The winner and all participants of the raffle agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material for so long as Enderun Colleges deem it reasonable to use such content.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her express agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By participating in this raffle, each participant declares they fully understand and unconditionally agree to and accept the terms and conditions.
- Enderun Colleges respects personal information and is committed to ensuring all personal information is handled in accordance with the provisions of any local privacy laws within each jurisdiction. We may collect and hold personal information from individuals for this raffle only. Save for the purpose data is collected, or permitted to be collected as required by law, we will not disclose personal information to third parties without the individual’s consent. We will do our best to make sure your privacy is protected. However, given the nature of the Internet, no data transmission over it can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure.