2. Collection of Personal DataEnderun collects information you provide directly to it, such as when you apply for admission, enroll for its programs and courses, attend or participate in any of its events, respond to a survey, register, create or modify your accounts in any of its websites and/or mobile applications, contact support, apply for a job, enter into any contract with Enderun or otherwise communicate or interact with Enderun. Enderun may also collect information from Personal Information Controllers (PIC) in its capacity as a Personal Information Processor (PIP). The following personal data may be collected: your name, age, nationality, civil status, mailing address, email address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. During your application for admission as a student, additional data may be collected including but not limited to: family background, history, previous schools attended, academic performance, disciplinary record, employment record, medical records, and information obtained through interviews, entrance tests, and admission examinations. During the course of your stay with Enderun as a student, additional information may be collected including but not limited to: classes enrolled, attendance record, scholastic performance, degree or certificate undertakings, internships, extra-curricular activities, membership in student organizations, disciplinary incidents in which you may be involved. Data acquired may be in written form, pictures, videos, including recordings from closed-circuit television cameras for campus security purposes. In cases where you provide Enderun with personal data of other individuals, such as a person to contact in case of emergency, Enderun will request you to certify that you have obtained consent of such individuals before providing their personal data.
3. Use and Processing of Personal DataEnderun may use and process the personal data collected about you to allow you to participate in its Services. Enderun uses your personal data in providing Services, including for administrative, academic, research, security and statistical purposes. At all times, your personal data shall not be used or processed for any purpose that is contrary to law.
4. Sharing of Personal DataEnderun may share personal data between and among the entities comprising the same to enable them to provide you personalized Services. Enderun may also share personal data with vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on behalf of Enderun. If and when it becomes necessary, a data sharing agreement shall cover any sharing of data between and among Enderun and/or its vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers. Enderun may also share information in accordance with any order from any relevant government agency as provided by law.
5. Storage and Protection of Personal DataEnderun has instituted policies and procedures which intend to protect personal data which it has collected and continues to collect. These include securing any document containing personal data in paper and electronic formats, including databases, and limiting access to personnel who have a legitimate interest in them for the purpose of carrying out their duties in delivering the Services. While there will always be a risk of unauthorized disclosure of personal data, Enderun believes that the foregoing safeguards are sufficient to prevent the occurrence of such risk and is committed to updating and improving such safeguards in order to protect your personal data in compliance with the Data Privacy Act.
7. Your Rights under the Data Privacy ActAs a data subject, you have the following rights under the Data Privacy Act:
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You will be given an option or opportunity to withhold your consent to the processing of your personal data whenever Enderun communicates with you or by notifying our Data Protection Officer;
- You have the right to have reasonable access to your personal data by notifying our Data Protection Officer;
- You have the right to rectify or correct any inaccuracy or error in your personal data by submitting your request for rectification or correction to our Data Protection Officer;
- You have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act. Please notify our Data Protection Officer if you wish to exercise this right;
- You have the right to obtain a copy of your data in an electronic or structured format if the same is processed by electronic means and in a structured and commonly used format by submitting your request to our Data Protection Officer; and
- You have the right to be indemnified if you incur damages due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of your personal data.
- Title/Designation: Data Protection Officer
- Postal Address: 1100 Campus Avenue, McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Metro Manila 1634 Philippines
- Telephone Number: +632 8565000
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org